Welcome to Madrid – the Spanish Capital! Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to your conveniently located hotel. (Check-in after 15.00). Overnight in Madrid. (Dinner)
Breakfast and today proceed in a guided city tour of Madrid. See Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa – two of the town’s main squares. Visit the Royal Palace – the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family, but it is now only used for state ceremonies. See the Las Ventas Bullring. Relive the nostalgia of the 1982 FIFA World Cup final live on your visual screens as you view the world’s most famous football venue the Santiago Bernabeu stadium. Later proceed to Toledo for an orientation tour of this imperial city. Toledo was the former capital of Spain. Toledo’s Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its historical heritage is unparalleled. Later visit the Sword factory known for its bladed weapons. Drive back to Madrid. Overnight in Madrid. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Sit back and relax in your comfortable coach as we proceed to Lisbon – Capital of Portugal. The roads that connect these memorable cities are filled with historic places, striking landscapes, and ancient towns. Rest of the day is free at your disposal. Overnight in Lisbon. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today morning proceed in a guided city tour of Lisbon where you will experience Lisbon’s two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: The Jeronimos Monastery, a superb example of Gothic architecture and the Torre de Belem, a stunning 16th century monument that was commissioned to honor Portugal’s remarkable feats of exploration during the Age of Discovery. Later explore the beautiful town of Cascais. See the cliffs of Roca Cape, the westernmost point of continental Europe. Enjoy a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast. Spend some free time unwinding at the Cascais Beach. Overnight in Lisbon. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Drive to Seville – Spain’s fourth largest city and the capital of Andalusia. Proceed in a city tour of Seville conducted by a local guide. Visit the largest and highest cathedral in Spain. Also see the Giralda, adjacent to the cathedral, a splendid example of Moorish art and now a symbol of Seville. Enjoy some time to stroll along the busy Santa Cruz quarter. The wonderful exploration journey of Seville ends with a boat cruise on the mystic waters of River Guadalquivir. As you cruise along the mystic river, watch and admire the mesmerizing panoramic view of the city. Overnight in Seville. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Enjoy a scenic drive to Cordoba, an important Roman city and a major Islamic center of the Middle Ages. Proceed on a guided city tour of Cordoba, including a visit to the Mosque-Cathedral. Admire the amazing architecture of the Mosque-Cathedral. Continue the tour to the Jewish Quarter. Later return to Seville and have some leisurely time on your own before proceeding for the famous Flamenco Show of Spain. Flamenco is a Spanish art form made up of three parts: guitar playing, song, and dance. This Spanish dance has been declared as the Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO. Overnight in Seville. (Breakfast/Local Lunch/Dinner)
Today proceed for the coastal town – Malaga in the sunny Costa del Sol. Malaga is the seaside birthplace of Pablo Picasso. Enjoy an orientation tour of this city, formerly made up only of a series of small fishing settlements; today the region is a tourist destination. Later continue to drive to Granada located on the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It is a city of intriguing history and admirable beauty. Overnight in Granada. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Today morning proceed in an orientation tour of the enchanting city of Granada, home to Spain’s greatest Moorish monuments. Also, visit the Alhambra Palace, Spain’s outstanding symbol of Moorish heritage. It is one of the country’s most visited tourist attractions. There is also time to amble through the magnificent Water gardens of Generalife, the royal summer residence. These gardens are indisputably the most beautiful gardens in the world. Overnight in Granada. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Proceed to Valencia – the third largest city of Spain situated on the bank of river Turia. Valencia is a flawless amalgamation of trade and culture, cinema and theatre, museums and business, tourism and magic. Enjoy a guided city tour of Valencia. See attractions like the San Pio V Palace or Cathedral of Valencia, the Silk Exchange, a beautifully preserved example of late Gothic architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the Quart Towers and see the Serrano Towers, Valencia’s old city gates. See the popular football stadium Nou Mestalla. Also visit the Lladro Museum, the Historical Museum of Porcelain and its painting collection, one of the most important private artistic sets in Spain. Overnight in in Valencia. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Today proceed in a guided city tour of Barcelona. Revel in the awe-inspiring façade of the Sagrada Familia Cathedral which has become Barcelona’s most universal symbol. Visit the Olympic Village, Columbus monument and Montjuïc Mountain where you will be able to see the Olympic Stadium. Visit the Camp Nou Stadium, home of Leo Messi. Later proceed to visit the Park Guell, a designed and composed park to bring the peace and tranquil that one would expect from a park. Overnight in in Barcelona. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Your Holiday ends, today it’s time to fly back home. Check out and depart for the airport for the flight home. (Breakfast)
• 2 nights at 4* Hotel in Madrid.
• 2 nights at 4* Hotel in Lisbon.
• 2 nights at 4* Hotel in Sevilla.
• 2 nights at 4*Hotel in Granada
• 1 night at 4* Hotel in Valencia
• 2 nights at 4* Hotel in Barcelona
• Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast
• 6 Lunches
• 11 Dinners
• Guided city tour of Madrid with entrance to Royal Palace (included Royal Palace entrance fees)
• Orientation tour of Toledo with a visit to Sword factory (included Sword Factory entrance fees)
• Guided city tour of Lisbon.
• Visit St. Jeronimos Monastery (entrance fees at Jeronimos Monastery)
• Half day excursion to the beautiful Cascais.
• Seville’s Cathedral on a guided city tour of Seville (entrance fees at Cathedral of Seville included)
• World-Famous Flamenco Show (Flamenco Show with one glass of wine included)
• Visit the Mosque-Cathedral on a guided city tour of Cordoba (entrance fees at Mosque Cathedral included)
• Visit Mijas, a town and municipality in the Province of Málaga.
• Witness the Moorish monuments on an orientation tour of Granada
• Visit Spain’s outstanding symbol of Moorish heritage – the Alhambra Palace (entrance fees at Alhambra Palace included)
• Guided tour of Valencia
• Visit the Lladro Museum – the historical museum of Porcelain and paintings (Lladro Museum entrance fees included)
• Visit the exquisite Torres Vineyards (entrance fees at Torres Vineyward)
• Experience the Football fever on a guided tour of Barcelona.
• Feel excited at the Camp Nou Stadium – home of Leo Messi (entrance fees at Camp Nou Stadium included)
• Appreciate peace and serenity at the Park Guell (entrance fees at Park Guell included and entrance fees at Sagrada Familia)
• Service of Multilingual & Knowledgeable Tour Manager accompanying you throughout the tour.
• Accommodation tax for the Hotels which will be paid upon arrival by the guests at the reception at each Hotel
• Porterage service